Saturday, July 30, 2016

Legendary - 5v5 MOBA: A Mobile Version of my Favourite Game League of Legend in the palms of my HAND!


Just few days ago I was clicking through my Clixsense account, to finish one of the "daily checklist bonus" I came across an app that i quite like.

its name on app store is called Legendary-5v5 MOBA. For majority of us gamers who download and try it out we know this is a similar version of Dota, Dota 2, LOL  and HON.

However, What i like most of all is that this a mobile phone version as so far i have not come across a mobile version of League of Legends.

as for me I am a fan of League of legends and i play it quite often. I mainly play shaco AD/AP
add me jackoutofthebox if you like to play together. 

The GAMEPLAY


of course if dota or lol is going to be on mobile we surely will have to learn how to manuever through the mobile way...

currently the maps have 1v1, 3v3, nd 5v5. However, because i just started only I am only accessable to 3v3.

the way you would play it is like holding a controllers. The Skills are on the right and to control its movements is on the left.  On the top left corner is the map and the top right corner is the shop where you buy items. However, so far it only recommends me what to buy and i dont need to use "B" to go home and shop. 

Unlike LOL where u have 2 extra skills with the key "D" and "F" there is only 1 extra skills in it. because it is a mobile game so there is no need for keys everything is on the screen to tap.

The HEROES

Legendary uses the heroes from 3 kingdom. but a lot of their skills are much similar to DOTA compare to LOL. Currently because i only played for a few days i haven't unlock a lot of heroes yet, so i cant say for sure.

What I like and Don't Like

What I like


  • That there is finally a Mobile Version of LOL/DOTA
  • Any Mobile Seems to be able to play with it.
  • the interface is easy enough to use.

What I dont Like

  • the graphic is very bad. this could be my phone problem but the entire game looks very pixalated.
  • in dota or LOL when we move our mouse up or down or left or right we can view other area of action. however here u are lock on to only your hero. similar to when we press "y" in LOL the screen move according to my champion in the center of it.
  • when you tap on the mini map to see others because the map is seriously so mini and my fingertip is so huge i cant see the places i want to see.



P.S. I came across this game earning easy money online with Clixsense just by downloading this game and play Very simple.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring