Saturday, August 30, 2014

300814 Aggravating?

Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.



Today working at aunt's florist. Such a tiring day. Was not free to check my message that frequent. 

My boyfriend text me that he is coming over to look for me. I was feeling happy that when he is free, I am on his mind at his first thought. 

I feel so sorry to make him waited for so long till my shop close. Afterwards, he send me back to house to take shower and have my dinner. Again, I am making him wait, a guy that do not like to wait. 

We went to curve and have dip n dip. 



Thanks for the treat, he knows sweet food can make girls happy. 



We were smiling, BUT!! the whole night we were on each others neck. Too much things that make me emotional that night, details would not tell, because I don't wish to keep it in our diary. 

Girls are extremely fragile, if you know, when you said something, girls will ever keep in their mind. A promise is always a promise. Maybe the promise might come later, and if it is possible. Sometimes i feel extremely proud to have him. Yes, he is real, he tell and speak whatever he want. But you know the feeling? When the whole world is against me, no one is by my side, at least I need a special one and only one to cheer me up. 

Nothing is wrong, but nothing is right either. Tired, tired of everything. That feeling of just want someone to be there, listen to your story and tell you it's okay. Tired of being strong, if there is someone could fix me, cheer me up, make me smile. One thing, don't let your girl tear in others man arm, that is the biggest failure in life. 

I don't like to express my feeling in front others because i will makes my tear drop. I rather tear alone instead of putting others on the bad mood. Keep quite to stay calm. I like the feeling when he is holding me, hug me tight. At the moment, I wish it can stay longer than that. 






<3 Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring