Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Little about Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie | Kuala Lumpur

31st of August, I requested my boyfriend to bring me over to this famous bakery located in KL. A warm and lovely French style bakery. The name Levain meaning of traditional French bread. And there is another meaning which is wild yeast in french. 



At Levain, bread and pastries are baked all day using natural yeast. Here serve wide range of savouries: bread, cookies, macaroons, cakes, coffee and so on. 

We first have to book our sits before proceed to choose the bread by putting the 'Occupied' sign and the people will know it is already taken when you are away for ordering. After picking the bread from the bakery section, then pay over the counter and tell them your table number. Otherwise, we can request our chosen breads to be reheat over the stone oven. 
The bakery is a cottage-like, colonial-style of bungalows in the quiet streets Off Jalan Imbi. The parking there was tight outside. On that day we paid RM5 for the jockey service when dining there however my boyfriend said it was RM2 usually. Avoid to park outside unless you wish to get a ticket. 


One of the interesting point, as seen from the outside, it is a real STONE OVEN bakery on its brick wall!! Stone oven is said to ensure even heat circulation and retention. 

The unique classical ambiance of the bakery paired with the well priced menu and delicious savouries explained the ocean of people inside. I believed that there is a lot of new customer is hitting the shores of the counter. 
The customer here almost drown me. 


Nerdy Boyfie <3


I like the Turkey Ham & Eggs(bun on most top) the most because I am a eggs lover. Anything with egg, it taste good for me. 

I brought a Caramel Nut Danish, Chicken pizza for my mom and sis. The Caramel Nut Danish is not recommend if you don't like sweet that much. 



I wished to try every single one of them. My stomach can't take them all at once, so coming back is no surprise. I was impressed with the interior here and the texture and flavour of the bread. 

I wished I could have my breakfast here everyday even though it is just bread. 

Where? 
No. 7, Jalan Delima, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 
+603 21426611 

When? 
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm


XOXO Summer <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring