Sunday, September 28, 2014

Big Tree Pan Mee @ Sungai Way | 大树头板面

Hmm I suddenly cant remember too much about which morning this is right now. Thing have been quite hectic with my life, My dad is in the hospital so a good old fashion bowl of pan mee will probably have to work some magic for me.

According to her big tree pan mee is suppose to be a well known pan mee around the area lah. We had breakfast together here...

What i Mistaken as har gao the sui gao was actually very nice i like the soup there. compare to Jojo Pan mee i think big tree pan mee taste better. Most of my pan mee i eat at nearby jojo pan mee. I think this will probably become my new pan mee when im around sungai way in the morning.

There was something about this chili that tasted really nice i normally dont add this with my pan mee but this time i gave it a try and sure enough it taste really good and spicy... even tho spicy type of chili isnt really my thing.

Big tree pan mee remind me of those old early morning places where you eat before going to school. I remember when i was still in primary school i would always eat pan mee or wanton mee every morning before i go :D



Big Tree Pan Mee,
SS9a/13, Sungai Way
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring