Friday, September 19, 2014

Cherishing The Moment

Hey guys Robert here bring you another post :D
as happy as a relationship maybe, but the truth is there will always be conflick. Heck until today i even have conflict between my mom and sister. Honestly to me, i find this very normal and nothing wrong about. That is exactly how person will grow up and learn to live among one another of different race, skin, character...etc.

I remember a friend of mine once told me when i ask her "your relationship is so awesome i admired you guys so much" however,
i was replied with a "you seriously dont understand as happy as we look on the surface we have so much disagreement behind the curtains"  well She didnt exactly say those words but thats roughly how i remembered it sounded like.

After taking our big step into a stronger relationship I decided to Consult my older sister and she told, All this is normal we live in different environment what we experience in life previously will determine how we react to what comes next so at this point I understand all this well. However understanding and having the capability to handle the situation is two different thing. one is theory one is practicality.

I remember that some of my friend I see them together going through this kind of obstacles in their relationship even though they are already together for so long (3-4 years)

From this I learn that Cherishing the moment and looking towards the future how we can both grow to understand and compromise with each other.

"You must not give in to her to much but you still need to give in" as complicated as that sound my sister is agreeing with Summer that she knows how she feels and how any girl will feel in her position.

I am seriously happy we were able to experience this moment together. even though a lot of things were said but it is these things that make us grow as a person. Love you Summer Thanks for always believing in me I will become the MAN of your dreams SOON!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring