Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ladies & Men can NEVER just be friend

So... I am blogging again ~~!!!What I do on my free time is to blog or when I am on bad mood =) Talking to myself is the best way to cure maybe? or maybe not... 

Disclaimer: This post is not related with my relationship.


Today's post is about ladies and men can NEVER just be friend. Wonderful male friend who offers you a shoulder to cry or company when you can't get accompany, if a man said they absolutely no sexual interest in you, that man probably is a liar. I did told my boyfriend about this. However, he do not agree with this statement.  I asked my boyfriend make sure he don't do anything to me till I need to cry on other's man shoulder. 


 Guy always have fantasy on their female friends.

I remembered a few guys told me that they had dream of me. Not only once I did appear in their dream, but few times. Guy are just too shy to confess to a girl who they really like. Don't you agree that?

A man whether attached or single, were more likely to be attracted to their female friends and want to go on a date with them than the other way around. Put simply, it means that given half a chance, most men would jump at the opportunity of having sex with their female friends. It would be wonderful if men could be friends with a women without ever imagining "This women interested with me?? ". 


When a man can meet a woman who is not attractive or his type at first glance, but as time passes and he gets to know how funny and smart she is, that women becomes very sexy indeed. =D They might attempt to cross the friendship line. 


For women, a friendship is about trust. When they say they want a cuddle, they really do just want a cuddle. When a man says he wants cuddle, he means that he will tolerate one in the hope it leads to sex. 


In a relationship, the best thing is if you can both honest with each other, laugh it off and leave it behind. And man have to accept the fact that woman never wants a man betray her, use her and lie to her. 


XOXO Summer <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring