Thursday, September 11, 2014

20 Facts about Summer

I ask my boyfriend to record a 20 facts about us video. Since he don't wanna do it, I am not going to do it too, unless my sister wanna do it with me =D hahaha, I don't like to do things alone. <<< One of the fact of me. 

Here it goes. 

1. Afraid of cockroach and ghost.

2. I am shy, hence lead people thought I am "lansi"
3. I got license but I don't drive.
4. Always wish to have a twin baby.
5. I wish to own a florist.
6. Love to go braless at home
7. I prefer to stay at home all the time. 
8. I was 80kg once before.

9. I don't gossip about people that is why I have more boy friends than girl friends, and this make me appreciate my girl friends a lot.
10. I never been to any club before.
11. I always wish to own a boyfriend who loves photography and know how to play musical instrument. 
11. I am a single parent child.
12. I never bought Starbucks coffee before, and I only had twice in my life.
13. I don't know what is going on during History lesson since Form 1 till now.
14. Wants to get lean body but not slim body. 
15. Confessed to a guy, and i swear I never do it again.
16. I love eggs and potato. 
17. I love guy with short hair.(shorter than 1cm)
18. I always want to have tattoo on myself. 
19. I have not go to any rave party yet.
20. I pee on the bed during my cruise vacation when I was a kid. 



XOXO Summer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring