Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A MerDeKa Holiday!

Woohoo!!! it is a holiday and today's plan is to head up to Genting Highland to breath in some "fresh" air and enjoy the cooling breeze. It was the first time I drove up there and I was honestly excited as well as nervous a bit, mainly because of all the dangerous and scary things that happen and all the accidents. However, I know if I were to drive carefully and SUPER slow up and down We should be fine. 

In the Morning of our Journey Up!

On our way up We really really really thought we went the wrong way because it was the first time I am driving up Genting Highland. Luckily I took the same road outstation to Fraser Hill before so I sort of know the road bit lah.



Summer keep laughing at me when said go uphill need to use low gear down hill use neutral... or maybe I'm the only one who find it hilarious but I cant describe how funny it is here cept it was funny during then lah...

that zha dao de gan jue.!~


Did you know that the parking in First World Hotel is FREE?
Well I didnt know at first and went we finally got up there to find parking I parked the car outside, right below First World Hotel. We thought it be near to walk while enjoying the sun and the cold. But, sadly to say after walking half way there then only realize need to walk up hill and roughly 1km more to walk... -.-
then we as funnyly we both walk back even the people working on the side stare at us. I bet they sure thinking ini dua orang bengok bunya suka jalan saja.

to my surprise after we park out car there was a freaking toilet you know.... an actual toilet at along with the parking lot right next to the lift hahaha. I went for a tickle and damn.... it was so freaking disgusting in there.

We started walking around the place wondering when Summer's friend is going to come... to only realize later they arent coming up anymore =.=.

As the man and the man of the writer here right now it is my honor to say i first time went to genting driving up myself and also eat in a fancy i think 4star or 5 star restaurant. This type of makan place only usually come with parents cause i quite cheap skate :P

we had a wonderful meal together me and Summer And to my surprise eating good food you just need to share the load of food together with your lover and you can eat a lot of expensive good food while saving a lot of money.

After man we decided we go take boat loads of selfies... i was surprise i look good in my selfies hahahaha.

we visited the temple 200+ feet below genting highland. the temple was just wonderfully amazing me personally i like because of the empty space everywhre... I always loved those ancient time places feel like we are in a movie when walk those path by the cliff.

yeah and more and more selifies we took hahaha. she looks like she saw a fat cow blue and white wear corner glasses fat cow







i think this picture is self explanatory :D hahaha.
she be like... where the F*** u lookin at?











at night we decided to go meet the friend at One City Mall. The place was quite wonderfull especially the view at the 23rd floor.... or was it just 10th floor forgot liao.

after looking at some really awesome scenery up there we decided to go eat because Mi and Summer was already way past hungry I think we both could eat a cow liao.(maybe just me)
We then went to a place call Nasi Bung Bung correct if im wrong tho. its near PJ and the service there is godlike speed.

ME: Order Bang
Bang: 4 nasi lemak? ok
45seconds later
4 nasi lemak reach our table and started eating liao.

if your the type that hates waiting for your food and is super hungry want FAST mamak food. come here.


the street they occupy their customer is next to maybank and they use the entire back alley for customer sitting feels a bit scary also because when you eat you keep falling backward because there is kind like a slope down the alley.

and so our date for merdeka ended with some seriously crazy food and some crazy trip and scenery all combine in 24 hours :D

Robert 




1 comment:

  1. wow~~ looks so fun! so much to do over there... you guys look real happy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring