Monday, October 20, 2014

A Pie Thing: 3.1415926536 | Damansara Utama


It is just another day I had like any other day. Like any other day I woke up I did the usual chores, working routine. However today I ended up opening my facebook to check it like any other day, Scrolling it down while I was at work. I was almost nearly starving already during lunch break. Right before I head for my lunch break I saw on my facebook newsfeed, A mashed potato green topping gravy thing. I clicked into it to checked it out and there it is my next food date with my love. A Pie Thing.

As soon As I realize I have passed by this place several time on my date with my love Only knew  "oh thats the place i saw on fb the other day" I decided to go for it and give A Pie Thing a try for my luck since its also been a while since i went out on a food adventure with her.


As we walk in, looking at the menu they had display we were at a confusion as to how to order, they had different selections of pies, Tonight we ordered Chunky Steak, and Pulled Lamb they both tasted quite the norm however what I love most about this little cafe is their utter simplicity of the interior design of their place.

What we liked most about the Pulled Lamb was their Lamb meat, they made their lamb to be easily eatable easy to chew most importantly like string of lamb meat. Most of the time I had a hard time eating lamb is when its really hard to bite, and difficult to swallow.

For Chunky Steak not much comment there, Onwards with their toppings. they had mashed potato on top of the pie. The peas didn't taste as good, maybe im just not a vegetarian type of person. :D Their gravy was only so so to me but none the less the combination of how they ingeniously put all this together made it all a very wonderful experience.

Below are more pictures we took together while after we finished our delicious delights in A Pie Thing.



























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring