Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's hard to trust you when I'm still hurt from the last time you let me drown

Sometimes, people break up for a reason. Often it has to do with lack of trust. The undeniable truth is, we all have a reasons why not to trust. What I mean by this is that we have all felt hurt and disappointed. We all have suffered in some ways, and we all have felt pain in relationships.

Is this an impossible task asking someone to earn our trust by asking them not to cause us to feel uncomfortable feelings? In fact, you probably can guarantee is that you will feel hurt sometimes by the people you love. Fear make us do some crazy sh*t. It's unfortunate but true.

I hope I can tell myself "I know that deep down you are a good person with good intentions". We wish those things had never happened and I'm really struggling with trying to forget, get past this... ...


by Summer...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring