Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Padi House | Sri Petaling Kuala Lumpur

16th October Thursday, finished my class earlier. Boyfriend invited me to lunch with him. Since he is rushing to work later at 2pm, then we just go to some place nearby which is Sri Petaling to have our lunch. He asked me for suggestion. Person like me sometimes may feel lazy to decide something. His turn to make decision xD If me its gonna be chinese cuisine. Lunch at Sri Petaling is abit of headache to get a parking, and The Store is closed for renovation made us cant even park inside there. After a while, he decided to bring me to Padi House. It is an Asia fusion restaurant which provide pastas, rice dishes, cakes, coffee and more. 

That day was heaty even though there are many fans. There are numbers choices on the cakes available. The speed of their serving is quite fast. We did not wait for too long for our dishes to land on our table. However, honestly, I personally don't like how their waitress is trained, it was fine if you don't expect too much from the service because they only charge you 5% for service tax comparing to other restaurant  was 10%. 


Oreo Cheesecake - RM7.50

Oreo Cheesecake is one of my favourite cheesecake, the crunchy chunk inside the cake is the most important to makes the cake taste good. However, padi house oreo cheesecake is not as good as I thought.
Creamy Mushroom Chic Alfredo - RM14.90
Where ever we go for dining, Robert's favourite is pasta. He ordered a creamy mushroom chic alfredo pasta. Me myself never order pasta because I think this is something which I can make myself at home. Of course the taste wouldn't be as good as the restaurant ones.
Cheese Nachos - RM10.90
Finally get to eat the nachos I want =DDD

Grilled Chicken w Cafe de Paris - RM15.90

When I order this set, he thought it is very expensive, however, it is around the same price with the pasta he ordered. The chicken is nicely grilled, not too oily but just nice. Grilled chicken top with some gravy sauce and some cream. It serve with the wedges and some steamed vege.




Upstair was closed due to somebody having their company lunch. 


The price there is quite reasonable according to the quality of their food. If you go to some restaurant which is a little bit fancy pasta will cost you around RM20++. 



Padi House Sri Petaling
29, Jalan Radin Bagus 3,
Bandar Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:03-90544024
Mon - Sun: 11.00am - 1.00am


Summer XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring