Wednesday, November 26, 2014

If I never met you



Don't cry over someone that won't cry over you.

No guy is worth your tears and if you found the one that is, he won't make you cry.
Set it free, if something comes back , it is yours, if not it wasn't meant to be.

Some day you will cry for me like I cried for you.
Some day you will miss me like I missed you,
Some day you will need me when I need you,
Some day you will love me, but...........

Nothing lasts forever, I think that is the easiest lesson we all learn the hardest way.
Time will make me forget you, time will make you love me more than before.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I don't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I will.


I don't hate you, and never will.
But I just act like I do, because its easier than admitting I miss you.

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you.
My eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Its only when you lost everything, then you realise you had everything.

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day I have given up on you.
I had a dream and it was about you....
I smiled and recalled the memories we had...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes...
you know why?? Coz in dream u kissed me and said good bye

Open wounds never heal if you keep reopening them.
leave the people that are hurting you out of your life.


It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.


XOXO Summer


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring