Friday, November 28, 2014

The 100th days

I remember we have been suffer for the past 3 months,
We do not know each other well enough at that moment.
However, on the forth month, I realize that I couldn't lose you anymore.
I didn't know I will fully fall this time.
I thought I could have hold back some love after being hurt so many times in the past relationship.
I realized that how much effort we both have put in for this relationship.
We cried, we argued.

Sometimes, I barely remember what have we done in the past. However, you never blame me for being this silly.
I remembered the moment I am drowning while I swim, you turned back.
I remembered the moment I am falling while I skate, you hold me.
I remembered the moment you appear in front of me by just a little bit of surprise could never win any gift from any other guys.

I asked, what is wrong with our first, second and third month anniversary.
However, I realized I did not give you neither surprise before nor a simple gift.
Sorry for being expecting too much from you, now I know to love somebody is not using my own ways to love, however, is to use the way they want to be loved.
No couples is born to be a perfect match. Do your "homework" on how to love, that is call effort. Don't be lazy, both of us are working hard on it. Gambateh everyone in the world.
I love you dear <3


XOXO Summer



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring