Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Standing Theory | SS2 PJ


My sister is just soooooooo craving for waffles after her PT3 is done. So I promised her to bring her for waffles. Sunday 2nd of November, I google "waffles in PJ" it shows up Waffle World which is in One Utama which I have tried with my boyfriend previously. The waffles at waffle world is so awesome, it taste good with lots of egg. I can taste the egg in their waffles, that is why makes the waffle there so awesome.


However, there is another one that I found which is Standing Theory in SS2. It is hidden in residential area in SS2. The waffles here seriously makes me dunno how to describe the taste of it. Its doesnt taste alot of egg, but it feels like the abit of roasted caramel. The taste is definitely good compare to some other ordinary food. That would be the signature of the cafe.

Miso Chicken - RM19
Miso Chicken is a grilled chicken with the smash potato below and some apple slices on top. The apple slices is preserved with some vine or vinegar which I am not sure. It is recommended to try this out there, but for me its just abit expensive. 


On that day, me and my sis have probably brought Rm30, my sister has RM10 and myself have RM20. We were sitted in the cafe as we reached there. I was like looking at the menu. The waffle there itself RM10, others is around RM18/RM19. There are total of 5 choices of food for dinner and 5 choices of food for lunch. *Forgot to take down what is on the menu* 



During that night, I wish to try out their below 5 Celsius. However, we are out of budget that day. A good place to explore here with the interesting food combination.  

https://www.facebook.com/StandingTheory

26, Jalan SS2/103, Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Tues-Sun, 11am-11pm
Tel: 016-212 4421


XOXO Summer





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring